Why wait for midnight? Let’s ring in the NOON year!
Celebrating New Year’s Eve can be a bit tricky when you have little ones in the house. Here are a few books available for check-out at the Arlington Public Library that will help include your children in the festivities, without sacrificing their all-too-important bedtime!
Picture Books About the New Year
- Squirrel’s New Year’s Resolution by Pat Miller
- Shante Keys and the New Year’s Peas by Gail Piernas-Davenport
- You Are Cordially Invited to P. Bear’s New Year’s Party: A Counting Book by Paul Owen Lewis
- First Night by Harriet Ziefert
- Miss Flora McFlimsey and the Baby New Year by Mariana
Picture Books About Counting Down and/or Dancing
- Dinosaur Countdown by Nicholas Odland
- Cha-Cha Chimps by Julia Durango
- Barn Dance by Pat Hutchins
- Rock it, Sock it, Number Line by Bill Martin
Family members of all ages are invited to pick their favorite branch and attend a very special end-of-2015 mid-day party! We hope you’ll join us for the festivities starting at 11 a.m. on Thursday, December 31!
Parties will be held simultaneously all over Arlington at six convenient library branch locations!
Read more about this new, exciting event! http://morelibrary.org/program/508/noon-years-eve-party