Election Day is November 7, 2017
Election season is here again! Early voting has begun in Texas and Election Day is November 7. There are several Arlington locations where you can vote early, including the Tarrant County Courthouse on Abram, TCC Southeast, and the South Service Center. For a complete list of places in Tarrant County to vote, head to TarrantCounty.com.
Early Voting Times (Votación Temprana)
- October (octubre) 23 – 27Monday – Friday (lunes – viernes) 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- October (octubre) 28 Saturday (sábado) 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- October (octubre) 29 Sunday (domingo) 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- October (octubre) 30-31 Monday (lunes) 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- November (noviembre) 1 Wednesday (miercoles) 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- November (noviembre) 2 – 3 Thursday – Friday (jueves – viernes) 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Election Day Voting Times
Election day is Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Click here to find locations and hours to vote on election day. There are many election sites in Arlington, including our Northeast Branch Library.
Want a guide or a sample ballot?
Click here to see a sample ballot for Tarrant County. Other voting guides are often available closer to the election through The League of Women Voters and Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo ID:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 4 years before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.