Career Advancement Program
You’ll spend over 80,000 hours of your life working. You should make the most of them.
About our Career Advancement Program (CAP)
Career exploration will help you learn about yourself, increase your occupational knowledge, and provide you with realistic career goals.
This two-part seminar is part computer class and part assessment, designed to help you develop a professional portfolio to use in searching for employment.
- Career Exploration
- Resume Writing
- Job Searching
- Portfolio Ideas
Tuesday & Thursday | September 13 & 15 | 9:30 a.m. – Noon
- This is a two day exploration of career development – self exploration and career planning/management
- Both the Tuesday session and Thursday session should be attended.
- We will have hands-on activities throughout the process
- Computer skills – Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Real-life experience for job seeking and preparing for an interview!
Online Resources Provided by Library