Printing cost is $0.15 for Black & White and $0.50 for Color per page
Password protected sites and documents will not print! For a complete list of supported file types go to PrinterOn
Method 1: Upload file(s) from the Mobile Print Portal
Choose your library’s Mobile Print Portal:
Central Express: http://www.printeron.net/apl/central
East Arlington: http://www.printeron.net/apl/east
Lake Arlington: http://www.printeron.net/apl/lake-arlington
Woodland West: http://www.printeron.net/apl/woodland-west
Select the black and white or color printer.
Enter your email address.
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website’s url into the text box. (password protected sites will not work)
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
Click the green print button.
Method 2: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send an email with the document(s) to be printed to any of our printers:
Central Express — Black and White: email@example.com
Central Express — Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
East Arlington — Black and White: email@example.com
East Arlington — Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Arlington — Black and White: email@example.com
Lake Arlington — Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeast — Black and White: email@example.com
Northeast — Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southeast — Black and White: email@example.com
Southeast — Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest — Black and White: email@example.com
Southwest — Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodland West — Black and White: email@example.com
Woodland West — Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this method, you can print both the email AND the attachment as separate print jobs. You will not be charged for the email if you decide not to print it.
Method 3: Upload the PrinterOn App
Open the PrinterOn application and search for the Arlington Public Library. You can enter your zip code, or allow the app to use your location. Add your Printers Print documents, photos, or web pages directly from the application.
Printing at the Print Release Kiosk
1. At the Print Release Kiosk, click Release a Print Job and enter the email address used to send the print job.
2. Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print. (You can also preview your print job on this screen by selecting Preview.)
3. A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
4. Pay for your print job(s)
- Click Pay from Vending Device to pay with cash, if you are a guest or do not have funds on our AAM account.
- Click Pay from AAM Account and enter your library card number and PIN to pay with funds on your AAM account. (Library cardholders only).
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.