How Can We Help You Today? [TEST]
We provide one on one help by:
- Helping you to get started or troubleshooting downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Helping get started with genealogy resources, both online and in our genealogy collection
- Demonstrating the AFIC (Arlington Funding Information Center), which is a collection of resources for non-profits and grantseekers
- Demonstrating the Talking Book technology
- Kickstart reference and research help with a professional librarian
For help with technology training or resume assistance:
- Check out our current calendar with classes offered on job searching and basic computer training
- Career Center Plus through Learning Express offers help with your resume and job search
- Advanced technology training can be found through Lynda.com
Request your one-on-one session with a librarian by completing this form.
Appointments: Appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes. After submission of the form, a staff member will email you to coordinate day, time and location.
Arlington Public Library card holders only.