Resource Tool Kit
You can join the Arlington Public Library Foundation in its mission to encourage private giving to ensure an outstanding public library for the people of Arlington! Whether you are a community service organization, a church group, or a charitable resident of Arlington who is interested in supporting the development of the new George W. Hawkes Downtown Library, we welcome and encourage your support to share with others how they can help create our library of the 21st century!
Here are a few tools to make your own fundraising for the library a success:
- Download a donation form to share with your participants.
- Donations can also be made online.
- A brief description of the Downtown Library project, goals and how to help can be downloaded and shared with anyone interested in supporting the project.
- Everyone wants to see exactly where their donations will be put to use! Download beautiful renderings of the new Downtown Library building here.
- Have questions? We’re here to help and have provided answers to some of the most frequently asked questions FAQ.
- Don’t forget to link up with us on social media! Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For additional information, please contact Andi Davis, Development Coordinator, at 817-459-6924 or email@example.com.