Do you have a good eye for design? Are you a grammarphile? Help us whip library publications and displays into shape! As a creative consultant, you would help create aesthetically pleasing flyers, posters, and displays that would help create interest in library materials, services and events. Creative consultants can work from home provided that they have a computer with internet access and Microsoft Office software (including MS Publisher).
Sign Up to be a Creative Consultant on our city’s volunteer page.
- Design bookmarks, flyers, posters for use in our libraries or community events.
- Proofread staff text.
- Create eye-catching displays that promote reading, library activities, and the Arlington community.
- A positive attitude and ability to listen to constructive feedback.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Click here to see our volunteer opportunities