Library Secret Shopper
The Arlington Public Library is always interested in improving our customer service to all patrons. As a Library Secret Shopper, you will identify our strengths and weaknesses in customer service by evaluating your online, phone, and in person experiences.
Sign Up to be a Secret Shopper on our city’s volunteer page.
- Evaluate your user experiences with our online offerings such as the library catalog, online bill pay, and Ask a Librarian.
- Evaluate your phone experience by sharing such factors as wait time, staff knowledge and friendliness.
- Visit the library and evaluate such factors as parking, building cleanliness, wait time, staff knowledge and friendliness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Secret shopping experience or customer service training is helpful.
- Ability to complete surveys during the period of time specified.