Coffee and Tea Crawl Hosted by the Arlington Public Library
Welcome in fall by participating in Arlington Public Library’s Coffee and Tea Crawl! From Friday, October 7 through Sunday, October 9, take a trip around Downtown Arlington and visit each of the four participating coffee shops. Special postcards for the Crawl will be available at each location.
Once you make a purchase at a location, you will receive a stamp on your postcard. Return your completed postcard to the George W. Hawkes Downtown Library to receive a free mug courtesy of Water Utilities, while supplies last.
- Salter Bros. Coffee Roasters – 400 E Division St., Arlington, TX 76011
- Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery – 201 N East St., Arlington, TX 76011
- White Rhino Coffee – 401 E Border St., Arlington, TX 76010
- Inclusion Coffee – 101 E Abram St. Ste 110, Arlington, TX 76010
How to get your FREE “Great Water Makes Great Coffee, Great Water Makes Great Tea” mug, courtesy of Water Utilities:
- Visit any of the four participating coffee shops to pick up a Coffee and Tea Crawl postcard.
- Make a purchase at your first location and receive your first stamp on your postcard.
- Visit the other three locations, make purchases at each, and receive your stamps.
- Return your completed postcard to the George W. Hawkes Downtown Library at 100 S Center St., Arlington, TX 76010 to receive your FREE mug, while supplies last.