This October, the Arlington Public Library branches invite patrons to a series of Branch Open Houses! Library branches are always open to the public, but these open houses are great opportunities to meet library staff, tour the building, discover lots of free things to do in the community, get a library card and more. Each open house will offer different activities, all chosen to fit their neighborhood and community.
Join us at the following times and locations:
- Monday, October 22, 5-7 p.m. Southwest Branch, 3311 S.W. Green Oaks Blvd.
- Tuesday, October 23 6-7:30 p.m. Lake Arlington Branch, 4000 W. Green Oaks Blvd.
- Wednesday, October 24 5-8 p.m. East Arlington Branch, 1624 New York Ave.
- Thursday, October 25 6-7:30 p.m. Southeast Branch, 900 S.E. Green Oaks Blvd.
- Saturday, October 27 12-4 p.m. Northeast Branch, 1905 Brown Blvd.
See the larger-than-life book mural at the East Arlington Branch, walk the drought-resistant garden that wraps around the Southwest Branch, play with toys in the Southeast Branch’s children’s section, and more.
All open houses are free and registration is not required. Patrons are encouraged to visit their closest branch, but this is also a great way to discover a new library. Each branch has its own community of book lovers and dedicated “regulars.” See what makes your location special!