Woodland West Branch Library
Southwest Branch Library
Southeast Branch Library
2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Northeast Branch Library
Lake Arlington Branch Library
East Arlington Branch Library
George W. Hawkes Downtown Library
2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Arlington Public Library is committed to providing an environment that supports the information needs of all members of the community. Information and building accessibility are important to us. Library staff will make a good faith effort to accommodate requests for assistance in accessing and making use of Library resources, materials, and services.
Available at All Locations
- Handicapped parking.
- Outside bookdrop.
- Large Print Library Card Policy available upon request.
- ADA restrooms.
- Catalog search stations (OPACs) accessible with a Large Print Option. Look for the "Large Text" tab in the top left corner of the screen.
- Self-checkout stations are free standing with knee space for wheelchair access or located on lower counter.
- Computers - one larger computer monitor, ease of access options on public and staff computers, trackball mouse and large print keyboard.
Accessible Books and Videos
- Audiobooks available at all locations on CD, MP3-CD or downloadable audiobooks through OverDrive and RBdigital.
- eBooks - available on our Resources page.
- Braille books - available to browse at the Lake Arlington Branch, or may be requested.
- Large print books - available at all locations.
- DVS Videos - A description of the action on the video is integrated into the recording.
- Talking Book Program - Available through our partnership with Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
Lighted magnifiers - Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, and Woodland West branches
Hand-held magnifiers - Downtown, Southeast, Southwest, and Woodland West branches
Globe magnifiers - Downtown, Lake Arlington, Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, and Woodland West branches
Microfilm machine magnification - Downtown
Double basket rolling carts - Lake Arlington
Downtown Library Services
- Tracking Mouse for Computers
- Hearing Loop Technology
- ADA Keyboard
- Website Magnifiers
- All Desktop Magnifiers