George W. Hawkes Downtown Library
2 p.m.- 6 p.m.
East Library and Recreation Center
2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Woodland West Branch Library
Southwest Branch Library
Southeast Branch Library
Northeast Branch Library
Lake Arlington Branch Library
Book a One-on-One Appointment!
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Request your one-on-one session with a librarian by completing this form.
- Appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes. After submission of the form, a staff member will email you to coordinate day, time and location.
- Appointments available to Arlington Public Library card holders only.
We provide one on one help with:
- eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Small Business Resources
- Non-Profit resources
- Talking Book demonstration
- General Research/reference help
- Resume or Job Search advice
We do not provide help learning a new technology, but we do offer resources and classes to help you!
- Check the current calendar for career and computer classes
- Career Center Plus (Learning Express) offers resume and job search help on your own time
- Hoonuit offers online how-to training on hundreds of common software applications and devices, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, and iPad.