Sublimation Heat Press Machine
5 in 1 multi-functional heat press machine, the machine body is made of carbon steel for high-intensity collision resistance. The high-quality stainless steel heating plate features high efficient in preserving heat.
Currently only making T-shirts and using vinyl material on this machine.
- Heat presser is to be set to the temperature of 300
- The timer should be set on 15 seconds
- Vinyl should be cut and ready to transfer on the t-shirt
- Align the vinyl to the exact spot you’d want it to be
- Put transfer tape over the vinyl
- Lay the shirt onto the flat platen, then slide the platen onto the heat presser bed
- Press the arrow up on the Timer side to start the timer, then press down the heat presser and hold till time is up
- Let it cool down for at least 15 seconds
- Peel the transfer tape off the t-shirt, as you peel, the clear tape that was on the vinyl should come off as well
- Lay the platen with the shirt back on the heat presser bed. Set the time to 30 seconds, for the second press
- Repeat the same steps from before and do not wash the t-shirt within 24 hours