No matter what you’re best at there is something you can do.
Be a Volunteer! Get Started
- Please fill out entire application. Your application cannot be processed unless it is complete.
- A background check will be conducted on all applicants for most positions, and can take up to two weeks.
- When your background check is completed, a library staff member will contact you to set up a time for training for the volunteer position you’ve selected and you’ll be part of our story!
- Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older unless volunteering under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian that is also an approved volunteer.
- We only accept community service volunteers through the Arlington Municipal Teen Court program. We are unable to accept or authorize any other court ordered community service volunteers at this time.
- We also have opportunities for groups (families, service clubs, church groups, etc.). Do you know of a group that would like to help make Arlington a great place to live? Contact us and we’ll be in touch!